- “Our family of 5 just returned from Costa Rica – we spent 3 nights in Arenal, and 7 nights at Casa GemadeBali. We cannot say enough about our vacation and our stay at Casa Gema de Bali. It was perfect. Location, view, convenience, luxury…..it had it all! I’ve never seen such sunsets 7 nights in a row! The beach was beautiful, as were the pools….the staff was terrific as well. We’re not sure we’ll ever be able to top this vacation! Hope to go back soon!!” 04/16/09 Melissa Hunt, Midlothian, VA
Response: Hello Melissa, We are thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your vacation at Casa Gema de Bali so much! Your photo of the sunset from the veranda is stunning; thank you for sending it! Saludos, Tracy and Michael
- “Our family spent a wonderful week over spring break at the casa and had a fabulous time. I don’t think there is another casa with a more perfect view and we toasted the sunset every night! We saw more wildlife on the grounds (2 different kinds of monkey, sloths, birds, iguanas and bats) that we saw at Manuel Antonio Park! The house itself was fabulous and offered everything that we needed. And it’s a quick walk to the local market and several restaurants! We have highly recommended this casa to several of our friends and definitely plan on returning! ”03/26/09 Sabrina , Dallas, Texas
Response: Hello Sabrina, Michael and I thank you for your review of Casa Gema de Bali. We are happy to hear that you had a fabulous time with your husband and children. We will be visiting Casa Gema de Bali tomorrow for nine days, and cannot wait to sit on our veranda during the sunset and toast the “perfect view” like you and your family did! Saludos, Tracy and Michael
- “My spouse and our two teenaged children stayed in Casa Gema de Bali for ten fun filled and luxurious days. This casa is gorgeous. The stunning view starts literally the instant you open the door. We LOVED the casa and found it to be very well maintained and very clean. Tulemar Gardens is a lovely place, and from speaking to locals and to “expats”, it is considered to be the most beautiful place to stay in Manuel Antonio. We can easily see why. Also, the beach in Tulemar is a lot of fun. Our sons had a blast, as well as we. Tulemar has a restaurant where we ate our breakfasts, but we generally went to one of the several restaurants on the main road (which literally took us under five minutes to get to) every evening. We are planning to return soon, and will definitely chose Casa Gema de Bali for both its view, and its location and recommend it highly! “ 11/12/08 Angelo Bacas, Baltimore, MD
- “I went to Casa Gema de Bali in May, and I had an amazing time! The casa is spectacular, the grounds of the resort are gorgeous, the beach is relaxing and fun…the views are truly unbelievable! If you go, make sure to watch the sunsets–you’ll rarely have such a luxurious perch from which to enjoy the sea and sky. (Oh, and you have to have a frozen pina colada, freshly made by one of the attentive bartenders, while you’re swimming in one of the perfectly secluded pools that dot the property!”10/05/08 Deb , Washington, DC.
- “Just returned from a five night stay in Casa Gema de Bali. This is probably the nicest vacation rental we have ever stayed at, and we have stayed in many places worldwide. The pictures on the owners’ listing are true to the interior of the house, and the view is simply impossible to capture via photo. Indeed, our favorite “hang-out spot” turned out to be the one in the photos; we sat for hours staring at the birds, the ocean, the sky, not to mention the sunset (as recommended by owner we were on the veranda every day at 5:15 and luckily did not miss one gorgeous sunset)! We will be back, and recommend this great rental to anyone looking for a slice of heaven!” 09/11/08 Drew Drimal , London, England